" Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you
should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee

TYRANNUS CAVEO , LICENTIA AGO HIC!



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"INDEPENDENCE"


     So here we are, Independence Day. How “Independent” are you feelin’ right now, since the SCOTUS announcement on Thursday? I was feelin’ a little sick to my stomach, actually. 1)  I’m sick of people elected “by the people” who apparently don’t have a clue what it means to be a “Representative”. 2) I’m sick of courts legislating from the bench, when their only job is to define the legitimacy of the laws in question, using the Constitution as the guide. 3) I’m sick of courts, who don’t understand what responsibilities and rights jurors have, when passing judgment on a defendant. 4) I’m sick of those in authority thinking they can bully citizens with less knowledge of the law, due to the citizen’s lack of knowledge concerning that law. 5) I’m sick of DAMN BUREAUCRATS making rules which have the force of law, but they’ve never been elected to a DAMN THING!!!! 6) I’m sick of being accused of being a racist (this guy is right on the money), because the moron I’m talking to at the time doesn’t have a valid argument, so they pull out the race card, because we happen to be talking about minorities. And 7) I’m sick of having someone occupy the white house, who apparently is the biggest liar Kenya has ever produced, and that the liar in question, has done, and is doing as much as possible to destroy what this country stands for, and make it impossible to fix (through peaceful means), once he’s done.



     Now, what I am thankful for. 1) Family and friends, this can not be overemphasized, because in the end, family and friends are what all this is about, right? 2) I am thankful for people that are willing to go in harms way, for people they don’t know. This applies to the military, police, firefighters/EMS, and any other group that stands on “The Wall” protecting those who cannot, or WILL NOT, protect themselves. Those who abuse the power given to them (police officers, or govt. agents), do not fall into this group, because they would be abusers of that power, no matter what position they held. 3) I am thankful for being born in a country that, even though it has its problems, is still the greatest nation on earth. 4) I am thankful for the Constitution of the United States. I still hold the oath I took to protect the Constitution as sacred, and, if necessary, I will give my life to that ends. Speaking of the Constitution, I do not need some law professor/judge to translate it for me. If you can read and write, and have any amount of common sense, it’s not hard to understand. Oh, by the way, it doesn’t say anything in the Constitution about using international law to determine validity, legality, or to use as an example for the laws of the United States.



     On this Independence Day, keep in mind what it means. Holidays are a time for reflection. Where we’ve come from, what we’ve endured as a people, and what we might have to go through again to restore what we’ve lost. My hope is that we do not have to repeat our history, but every day I see the powers that be, doing something else which points us more irreparably towards a violent outcome.



Happy Independence Day

         JCD
American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE                           

No comments: